Lord Ganesha, breaker of obstacles, the opener of the way and ruler of the Root Chakra.
Ganesh has been a huge part of my life since 2011. His mantra is prayed daily and his offering is replenished frequently. Do you need some help getting obstacles out of your way? Pray the Ganesh Mantra while drinking this tea and offer some to Ganesh. Miracles do happen.
Sample Size = approx. 7 servings.
1oz = approx. 15 servings.
Be sure to "Like" us on Facebook at Facebook.com/WitchesTeaFlint and follow us on Instagram @witchesteaflint. We also have a YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaSF24pzjWpDDs5XcqFkZgQ?view_as=subscriber
1-3 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information Collection & Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide & improve our service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
• Email address
• First name & last name
• Phone number
• Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
• Cookies & Usage Data
We may also collect information about how our service is accessed & used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time & date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers & other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
• Session Cookies - to operate our Service.
• Preference Cookies - to remember your preferences & various settings.
• Security Cookies - for security purposes.
Use of Data
Witches Tea Flint uses the collected data for various purposes:
• To provide & maintain our service
• To notify you about changes to our Service
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose
• To provide customer care & support
• To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our service
• To monitor the usage of our service
• To detect, prevent & address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Disclosure Of Data
Witches Tea Flint may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
• To comply with a legal obligation
• To protect & defend the rights or property of Witches Tea Flint
• To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with our service
• To protect the personal safety of users of our service or the public
• To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies & individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide our service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf & are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor & analyze the use of our Service.
• Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks & reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track & monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize & personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
• For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Links To Other Sites
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (child/children). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian & you are aware that your child/children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
• By email: email@example.com
Witches Tea Flint assumes no responsibility for any decisions you choose to make based on any consultations, blog posts, psychic or spiritual guidance, readings, or healings that you order from our site. Users are solely responsible for exercising their own judgement regarding the content or results of any such services.
We are herbalists, but not medical professionals (not licensed MD, DO, etc). We may post the benefits of a plant, herb, etc that we learn from our own EXTENSIVE research, but you must do your own research based on your own knowledge of your own medical history to know if the herb is good for YOU. We do not offer medical advice. A majority of the herbs we work with have not been evaluated by the US FDA and we do not offer these herb information in the place of a medical professional who is licensed and trained to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Tarot, Oracle, Astrology, or any other divination readings
A reading can help guide you based on your current path & current mind but your future & your choices are your own. Readings are meant to advise, not to predict a definitive future. The future is never set in stone. You are in the drivers seat of your life. Consulting with Witches Tea Flint is not intended to replace a licensed professional in any field such as psychiatry, medicine, law, or financial planning. If you are currently facing a crisis that fits in any of those categories it strongly recommend that you seek a professional in that field to assist you. Witches Tea Flint is not liable for any mental, financial, medical, or legal distress based on your personal decisions. Tarot, Oracle, Astrology, or any other divination readings are for entertainment purposes only. We absolutely will not answer questions the involve the following:
• Illegal matters (for example, stalking)
• Questions that only a professional in the area can answer.
• We reserve the right to refuse any question for any reason.
Shamanic Healing & Reiki Sessions
Healing sessions are not medical healing nor are they intended to replace conventional medicine or therapy. They work in conjunction with traditional medical & psychiatric means, not in place of them. Witches Tea Flint offers no guarantee as to the efficacy of a healing & assumes no responsibility should you choose to forgo seeing a licensed medical or psychiatric professional. Witches Tea Flint is not a licensed medical professional nor a licensed mental health professional. We do carry certifications in many healing modalities, however, these are not the same as MD, DO…..
Bath & Body Items
ALLERGEN WARNING – Read the ingredients list carefully before purchasing any bath & body items. If you are allergic to any ingredients listed DO NOT PURCHASE OR USE. All items are created in & shipped from a location that smudges regularly and houses cats and dogs, probably a lizard or 2 in the near future, as well as fish and frogs. Although many steps are taken to ensure the items are free of cat dander & dog hair as well as any “smoke”, it is impossible to guarantee. Witches Tea Flint is not liable for any allergic reactions that may occur. Please consult your doctor if you are concerned that an ingredient may cause a reaction. If you have any questions about ingredients, please feel free to contact us:
• By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Refund & Cancellation Policy
Readings: No refunds are given once a reading or healing session has begun. Due to the nature of a reading Witches Tea Flint cannot guarantee you will be satisfied with what you are told. We tell you, in the most diplomatic way possible what the Spirits tell us. It is not always pretty. The payment for the reading covers the time spent, not the information given.
Healing sessions: No refunds are given once a session has begun. Due to the nature of healings we cannot guarantee that you will feel any physical sensations during your session, nor can we guarantee any specific outcome from the healing session. Both healing sessions work towards your highest good & that may not always be what was initially asked for. The payment for the healing session covers our time, not the outcome.
• If your order arrives damaged in transit or is lost during shipping, we will either file an insurance claim with the shipping company, or assist you in filing the claim. Once the claim has been completed you will be refunded for the damaged or missing item, including shipping cost. If the result of the postal insurance claim is that the item was delivered or that the damage did not occur during transit then no refund will be provided.
• If you are not happy with the item you receive you may return it, in the same condition it was received, to Witches Tea Flint for a full refund, minus shipping. The customer is responsible for paying for the return shipping. Returns must be authorized before shipping back & it is highly suggested that you purchase tracking for your own protection. All returns authorizations must be requested within 14 days of delivery. A refund will be processed once the item has been returned & inspected.
• If an item arrives to you & appears to be damaged or incomplete, but did not occur during transit (no damage to shipping box), you will need to return the item to Witches Tea Flint for inspection. If the item was indeed damaged or incomplete due to an error on our part a replacement item will be sent to you & the cost of the return shipping will be refunded. It is advised that you purchase tracking for the return shipment as a refund cannot be provided if the returned product is not received.
Digital Products: No refunds are available on purchases of digital products. This includes all artwork & videos.
All cancellations must be requested within 1 hour of ordering. This applies to all readings, healings, & physical products. Cancellations are not available for digital products.
ALL content on this site is copyrighted to Witches Tea Flint & may not be reproduced for any reason without written permission. Should you wish to use anything found on this site, or have any questions, please contact us:
For oils, candles, incenses and any other natural product - there are NO chemicals used. Only QUALITY essential oils, herbs, and as much naturally occurring items as possible. Any questions, feel free to contact email@example.com or message on Facebook.
That answer is an emphatic YES!!! It is important to be mindful and spirit-filled with all the items I work with. If it comes from a former living being, it is mindfully and ethically harvested, as well as thanked for the gift. Deer hides are prepared during hunting season by a family member. My family has a small farm where we can mindfully and ethically harvest.
YES!! Please feel free to send a message. It would be my pleasure to talk with you about your needs.
Even though our items are all natural, it goes without saying that some items should not be ingested. Hot Foot Powder has spicy chemicals that may not be toxic, but it would be rather uncomfortable to eat them. My fizzy bath salts are all natural but we do not recommend eating those. I cannot imagine either would be even remotely appetizing.
Witches Tea Flint is proudly located in Flint, Michigan.
The Greater Flint Area also happens to have a wealth of parks and land around the area that share a bounty of magickal herbs and items. We spend a great deal of my time creating and serving the Flint area, as well as promoting the wonderful arts and culture this area has to offer.
In a case by case scenario. we do our best to describe items as carefully as possible. If anything is unclear, we are available through message. As with any magical item, the herbs and oils and work we do is only part of the job. 80% of magick working for you is about YOU and YOUR intent. We can get you part of the way there, but you also have to make an effort This is magickal partnership.
Davonna here - I am 1/4 Blackfoot Cherokee, along with Irish & Scottish. I descend from medicine women on one side of my family & Scottish Witches on the other. The Craft has always been a part of my existence. My grandma had all sorts of books that I was not supposed to touch but curious about. I was trained in folk magic as well as a Shamanic Practitioner and working on my 3rd Degree High Priestess. I have recently begun my PhD in Metaphysics.
I also have certifications in:
Law of Attraction Coach
Life Purpose Coach
Usui Reiki III Master/Teacher
Karuna KI III Master/Teacher
Certified Tarot Reader
Certified Aura Reader
We do not offer any returns on items whatsoever. All items shipped come with insurance to cover the costs of the item and shipping, so that means you are eligible for a claim with the USPS if they arrive damaged. If it happens the item has clearly been used (ie: a jar candle) there is no way to tell if the damage came from the USPS or from you using it and the candle serving its purpose. Glass breaks...jar candles carry a lot of magic in them. If the jar breaks, that means the spell worked.
Feb 22, 2021
Tea was tasty, arrived very quickly. Will definitely order again.
Jul 16, 2020
This stuff tastes so good and so different from any tea I've ever had in a good way!!!
Jun 15, 2020
Please read previous review.... Sincerely, KeriAnn